Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can any one provide the Solution for the below Scenario?

Requirement for the First Scenario

Part 1

1. Contribution of sales order service based on new sales order type and count of sales order id.
  2. Contribution of sales order service based on re-contract sales order type and count of sales order id.
  3. Actual vs budget chart for sales order service , actual is derived from sales order id and budget is derived from sales order target.(need it show only for maximum year data)
  4. Chart to show actual vs budget in percentage sales order month and service.
  5. To create a gauge chart with requirement of total opportunity count of opportunity status won and closed by total opportunity count closed
  6. To create a gauge chart with requirement of total opportunity count of opportunity status closed by total opportunity count open
  7. Chart to show the count of all re-contract order sales type by count of new sales order id by Sales order quarter, SO month, SO channel, SO Year.
  8. All the sales order id by sales order service and sales order type.

Part 2

1. Chart to show status of opportunity amount by opportunity lead source, opportunity stage, opportunity status and opportunity forecast category.
  2. Chart to show status of opportunity amount by Hierarchal view on period dimensions from Year to Day level.
  3. Chart to show status of opportunity amount by product name and product levels groups.

Part 3

1. Chart to show the opportunity line item sale price and quantity by product group for maximum year and maximum month
  2. Chart to show opportunity line item sale price and quantity on split axis based on the opportunity closed month and year.
  3. Chart to show the status of opportunity amount based on the product levels and opportunity closed year.
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Are you facing any particular problem on above requirement ?

You suppose to ask or discuss your QlikView problem here .

Thanks

BKC

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

Actually I am new to QV, Now i am learning the Thinks.

I didn't understand the above mentioned points or Scenario.

I need brief explanation about the above Scenario using attached QVW file.

Not applicable
Author

I need brief explanation about the above Scenario using attached QVW file.