Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Chart Presentation

Hi All,

I have 100 values(1,2,3,...100) in bar chart to show. I want 10 out of them display like 91,92,93,...100. i want to do it at presentation level only. limitimg the presentation to max=10 would not solve my problem, because then i would get 100,99,...91 or 1,2,3,...10 depending on the sort order. i can't limit the calculation or use calculated dimension to limit it. so only way is at presentation level.

Any idea?

Thanks & regards,

tresesco

4 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

view attached file.

I use two variables and set analysis.

Alex

Not applicable

Tresesco,

Alex's 3'rd and 4'th charts may be your solution.

But, why can't you use calculated dimension. You can give if ( dim > 90 and dim < 101 , dim ) and check on the " suppress when value is null " for this calculated dimension.

Reg,

Shubhu

tresesco
MVP
MVP
Author

Thank you Alex, for your attempt.

But as i mentioned in my prev post, i cant limit it neither from calculation (expression) or from calculated dimension option, because my calculation is based on inter-row (Above()/Below() function). so if the calculation is limited, then my result will vary. so i need it merely at presentation level.

Hi Subhu, this is why i can't use calculation limit or...

regards, tresesco

Not applicable

Old question, but I bumped in to it by accident I guess.

You can use if statetments to calculate chart values.

Example:

if(calculation is < 80, do calulation, 0)

then suppress 0 values not to be shown in the graph.Maybe that would solve your issuse?

Also, remember 0 values is not the same as zero values

Carl