Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Charts not proper visible in PDF Report

i have make a Chart Report in QV and  it is proper visible on QV, but when i drag and drop that Chart to Report Page then the Chart Axis get disturb.

i am using Qlikview 11.00

Please help..

Chart in Qlikview.pngPDF_Report.png

7 Replies
amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Jitendra,

Go to Reports--->Report settings and try to adjust your page.

Thanks,

AS

Not applicable
Author

i understand that, but my Chart is small in size and can easily put to a A4 size page.  when i drag and drop tabular Reports its work fine not needs to do any adjustment but in case of Chart every time in needs to adjust even chart is small in size. dont understand why its happen..

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Jitendra,

The hard-copy reporting features in QlikVIew are not it's strongest point, and sometimes things do need a bit of tweaking to get right.

This is why there are a number of third party add-ons for reporting, such as the excellent NPrinting.

I'm afraid it may be a case of perseverance to get your chart looking right.  What can help though is adding a new tab to your QlikView document and making a copy of the chart you want to report on there.  You can then change the properties (font size etc.) of the copy to work better on a page and use that in your report.  You can then hide the new sheet with the Show Conditional expression.

It is often a good idea to have a hidden sheet for reporting objects that don't appear in your main document - or have different properties.

Hope that helps,

Steve

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Jitendra,

The hard-copy reporting features in QlikVIew are not it's strongest point, and sometimes things do need a bit of tweaking to get right.

This is why there are a number of third party add-ons for reporting, such as the excellent NPrinting.

I'm afraid it may be a case of perseverance to get your chart looking right.  What can help though is adding a new tab to your QlikView document and making a copy of the chart you want to report on there.  You can then change the properties (font size etc.) of the copy to work better on a page and use that in your report.  You can then hide the new sheet with the Show Conditional expression.

It is often a good idea to have a hidden sheet for reporting objects that don't appear in your main document - or have different properties.

Hope that helps,

Steve

Not applicable
Author

Hi Steve, Thanks for your Help. i was thinking that i am doing something wrong because of that the Report is getting disturb.. i will look into your suggestion also. Thanks Jitendra

thomas_skariah
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Jitendra,

If possible can you try it with QV 10. This just for checking.

Regards,

Tom

Not applicable
Author

i don't have QV 10 and for installation its required extra permission and all that..