Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Check if two certain products are sold together ?

Hi,

i got a sales table that looks like

TransactionIDProductIDQuantityValue
12-12341001224.99
12-1234100219.90
12-12551001113
12-13441002219.80

I have to build a "connection rate" report to show how often certain predefined products are sold together, for example count the transactions where products 1001 and 1002 are sold within the same transactionID.

In addition there is not only one connection rate defined but more than 10, so a hardcoded expression is not going to do it.

The bad thing is, I dont really know how and where to start.

Perhaps some of you already had a similar challenge and could give me some hints whether or not such an analysis is possible within qlikview

Thanks in advance,

Max

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

So, finally it worked thank you two once again

Not applicable
Author

I am glad that we were able to find a solution.

I would be interested to have a look at the final solution, could you upload it with some fake data?

Or, at least tell how exactly you used the SUM?

Best regards,

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bilge

i tried it, but because of the size and complexity of my data modell (2GB with ~15 dimension and fact tables) i just can offer you a screenshot of the report and the expression:

ConnectionRate.jpg

=sum(aggr(

if(count({($<Jahr=,  Monat=, Tag=, Datum=, %KalenderDatum={'>=$(vMinDatum) <=$(vMaxDatum)'},GRUNDBEWEGUNGSART={'VERKAUF'}, ART_ARTIKELNR=P({1<ConnectionBK={'BK'}>} %ArtikelNr) >)} BelArtBelegNr)

* count({($<Jahr=,  Monat=, Tag=, Datum=, %KalenderDatum={'>=$(vMinDatum) <=$(vMaxDatum)'},GRUNDBEWEGUNGSART={'VERKAUF'}, ART_ARTIKELNR=P({1<ConnectionZK={'ZK'}>} %ArtikelNr) >)} BelArtBelegNr),1,Null()

),ConnectionRate,BelArtBelegNr))

BK would be criteria1 and ZK the second one