Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Choose Minimum Value OR Remove Max Value

Hi Guys,

I have a bit of a tough question....i think The reason this is difficult is that there are a few conditions that need to be satisfied before any manipulation can happen on my table. I have attached an example with some test data.

I don't expect anyone to be able to provide me with the full solution, but if you can point me in the right direction in terms of how I should approach this/functions to use, would be much appreciated

Regards,

Byron

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

As you requested the attached sample is going to help you giving a direction rather than complete solution.

Try to use peek or previous functions, try to add flags, try to do group by and all in the load script to achieve your requirement.

Please see the attached, where in i can see the scenario 1 and 2 are almost achieved.

Cheers.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

There is no test file. Please upload it again.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Just uploaded, cheers

Not applicable
Author

A post to keep this active. Hopefully someone will take the time to assist me here.

Not applicable
Author

Another post to keep active

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

As you requested the attached sample is going to help you giving a direction rather than complete solution.

Try to use peek or previous functions, try to add flags, try to do group by and all in the load script to achieve your requirement.

Please see the attached, where in i can see the scenario 1 and 2 are almost achieved.

Cheers.

Not applicable
Author

Hi BlackRockS

Still going through your reply but this looks fantastic. U put a lot of effort in and I appreciate that

Thank you very much
Byron

Not applicable
Author

Good it helped you for the time i spent.

Cheers.