Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Combining multiple sheets from multiple qvw into one

I have a team of two who is working on developing a Qlikview dashboard with two sheets. As I understand, it will be most productive if each of them work on one sheet individually on their Qlikview Desktop (essentially having two .qvw files but with same data model) and then we can combine the two sheets, just by copy pasting the objects from one .qvw to a new sheet in the second .qvw

Essentially this is what I want - Sheet A in QVW1 (developed separately) + Sheet B in QVW2 (developed separately) = SheetA, SheetB in QVW1 (pre-publishing)

I searched the community for combining two .qvw into one and all it discusses is how to work with the .qvd files and data model etc.

I would really appreciate if someone can let me know if my approach is correct, or is there a better way possible.

Regards,
Sagar

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If the two documents share the same data model you can simply open both documents, select all objects on the first sheet, copy them and paste the objects on the new sheet in the second document.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If the two documents share the same data model you can simply open both documents, select all objects on the first sheet, copy them and paste the objects on the new sheet in the second document.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much Gysbert. I was thinking of doing the same, but it is always good to get it confirmed.