Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Comment/Note in the graph

Hai All,

I am Yayat,

now i am working at 1 of automotif manufacture company,

I have a plant to make problem report by graph (as visualization) and several commnet/note for additional information. so our management can easily read-analyse-make decission from those report.

off course this comment/note is maintain in database, means they input this comment in database.

unfortunatelly, until know we still don't find any way how to put some comment/note at graph in click view.

attached is ilustrate graphic with commnet/note,

if you know or have any idea, kindly please share with us

Thank you

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hey,

Yes, you can add this text at design phase, place where you want to show and make it dynamic as well.

You can connect the text field to database, as it is some value in database and you can show it.

Regards,

KC

Not applicable
Author

Hai Mr. Cho,

now my comment showed from database, its make me more insterest, thank very much.

but I still have issue, hopefully you can solve it,

when I wan to put 2 comment, they alwas show same value, but in expected its should be showed different value, for example at the graph showed january 1, and january 2, both of them have different comment as record in database,

january 1 comments = "Unstable dollars"

january 2 comments = "project delay"

could you give me some advice about that,

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Yayat,

I still believe you can use what I suggested, I'd like to have a copy of your document to take a look and understand a bit more how your comments are loaded into your database, are they tied to a date? If you can please share your file.

Using static textboxes added in design mode may not be the best, unless you control how many data point will be displayed in chart, there's no presice way to control the position of them respect the chart.

Regards,

OM

Bonnie
Contributor
Contributor

Select the chart/graph and click CTRL+SHIFT. This will allow you to separate lines of text and to arrange each line of text