Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
n1ef5ng1
Creator
Creator

Comparative Analysis

Hi all,

I am using comparative analysis to do an ad hoc template for user to nagivate around. (Aka alternate state)

On the Script I have this code

_Dimension_PMX:

LOAD * INLINE [
_Dimension_PMX
Box
TEU

this means that if user check on TEU, the table will appear box on expression using conditional format

=SubStringCount(Concat(_Dimension_PMX, '|'), 'TEU')

and my expression to that conditional expression is

sum({[Group 1]}TEU)

However, for this report i woud like my expressions to have set analysis where Activity_Code = 'LOAD'. This is to cater a certain ad hoc template for this

meaning if is without alternative anaysis, it will be sum({<Activity_Code = {'LOAD'}>}TEU)

I would not want user to select Load activity code everytime as it defeat the purpose

thanks!

6 Replies
n1ef5ng1
Creator
Creator
Author

anybody.....

vikasmahajan

Please Try Following

Conditional

=SubStringCount(Concat(_Dimension_PMX,','),'TEU')>=1

And expression

sum({[Group 1]}TEU)

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
n1ef5ng1
Creator
Creator
Author

i think this is not the answer that i am looking for. I am able to do comparative analysis

say if the user select some selection and the TEU is 200, out of these 200, on activity_code = LOAD, it only containes 80. Therefor, my expression would want to show 80 instead of 200. I must put Activity _Code - load on the expression.

sum({<Activity_Code = {'LOAD'}>}TEU) plus comparative analysis of sum(Group 1 teu)

Thanks

vikasmahajan

sum({Group1<Activity_Code = {'LOAD'}>}TEU)

Please try this.

Vikas

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
n1ef5ng1
Creator
Creator
Author

thanks!

vikasmahajan

PFA Sample

Vikas