Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Compare Diferent States of Record over time

ThHi all, in this scenario, I'd like to compare projects that I won or lost on each brand, the table bellow, Compares 2 dates 2017/07/07 on the left and 2017/07/08 on the righ, the counts depend on the project status that can be active or not, if it was active on the 7th and not active on the 8th it means the it was lost (ex project 265), otherwise like in project 268 Its a new project, if the value is active on the first date and second date then nothing happened and no counters are incremeted.

representadaidtbl_projectos20170707LostNew20170708
C33  MODUL2381001
C33  MODUL2651-100
C33  MODUL2680011

for column 20170707 imusing the expression:

>>Count(distinct{<SituacaoActiva={1},dtimport={$(dtcompA)}>} idtbl_projectos )

for column 20170708

>>Count(distinct{<SituacaoActiva={1},dtimport={$(dtcompB)}>} idtbl_projectos )

dtcompA and dtcompB are variables devined in inputs

For the Lost column the expression is :

if(Count(distinct{<SituacaoActiva={1}, dtimport={$(dtcompA)}>} idtbl_projectos)>0 and Count(distinct{<SituacaoActiva={1}, dtimport={$(dtcompB)}>} idtbl_projectos)=0,

count(DISTINCT{<SituacaoActiva={1}, dtimport={$(dtcompA)}>} idtbl_projectos),//-Count(DISTINCT{<SituacaoActiva={0}, dtimport={$(dtcompB)}>} idtbl_projectos),

0)

and for the New column

if(Count(distinct{<SituacaoActiva={1}, dtimport={$(dtcompA)}>} idtbl_projectos)=0 and Count(distinct{<SituacaoActiva={1}, dtimport={$(dtcompB)}>} idtbl_projectos)>0,

count(DISTINCT{<SituacaoActiva={1}, dtimport={$(dtcompB)}>} idtbl_projectos),//-Count(DISTINCT{<SituacaoActiva={0}, dtimport={$(dtcompA)}>} idtbl_projectos),

0)

This approach works when the table is expanded, but fails when I colapse it like below :

representada20170707LostNew20170708
C33  SMURF2002

This fails because I compare the totals on the dates columns and dispite being equal there were one lost project and one new

the result id like to get would be :

representada20170707BaixasAltas20170708
C33  SMURF2-112

Thanks in advance

Jorge

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Jorge, If the expression needs to be calculated by row you can use aggr with alll dimensions of the table, and something to do with all the row values, in example using Sum()::

Sum(Aggr(Expression, representada, idtbl_projectos))

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Jorge, If the expression needs to be calculated by row you can use aggr with alll dimensions of the table, and something to do with all the row values, in example using Sum()::

Sum(Aggr(Expression, representada, idtbl_projectos))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks. Worked as a charm !