Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roee1983
Contributor III
Contributor III

Create a Line chart

Hi all,

I have been trying to create a  line chart just like in excel.

please find attched file which include example which i need to create in qlikview.

Thanks

Roee

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarcoWedel

Hi,

another example with discrete dimension axis in descending order might be:

QlikCommunity_Thread_286507_Pic1.JPG

hope this helps

regards

Marco

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Excel may have Bunch of Designs but not with Qlikview. If you are good in JS go and use extensions for a while.

In Qlik, We have filled plot style perhaps you may try that

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
roee1983
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi;

can you guide me the way to make a similar chart?

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

The similar chart may not possible using Qlik, But could be there is work around. Let me invite marcowedel‌ to help

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

How about this. with slight modification i guess we can achieve what you exactly want 

Capture.PNG

Learning never stops.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Looks good, Have you enabled the option "Continuous" for Dimension and Disable "Forced 0" for expression??

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

yes Anil.

Learning never stops.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

But, Continuous won't work for Alpha numeric in X-Axis..

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Yes but the data he has given he has taken the rowno in x axis or that's what i understood. So it will work in this case.

not sure but with alphanumberic value in x axis. dual() can help for making it continuous.

Learning never stops.
MarcoWedel

Hi,

another example with discrete dimension axis in descending order might be:

QlikCommunity_Thread_286507_Pic1.JPG

hope this helps

regards

Marco