Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Creating a Pivot Table with multiple headers

I am still quite new to creating tables in QlikView and need help creating the attached from my data.

All variables are available and/or created in my load statement.  I need help creating a table that looks like the table in the attached Excel file.  I have tried a straight table and a pivot table, but cannot seem to figure out how to get all the main column headers (State, User, Cases, Days) and just have the date as the rows.

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Use a pivot table.

If the column headers are from a dimension, you can drag the column to the top of the table. The drag indicator willl change to a horizontal arrow; drop the "column" into the top row. This will arrange the dimension as column headers. Is this what you mean?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Use a pivot table.

If the column headers are from a dimension, you can drag the column to the top of the table. The drag indicator willl change to a horizontal arrow; drop the "column" into the top row. This will arrange the dimension as column headers. Is this what you mean?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

You are awesome and made my day!!!! Thank you so much.

UV
Contributor
Contributor

hi ,I have to create sub titles (Previous qtr and Current Qtr) as below for the expression Revenue, Cost and Profit ,loss respectively  in pivot table, then how those subtitle can be created? 

clipboard_image_0.png