cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Datefunction in interval

Hi

I have a formula where I compare two dates and if the interval is > 0 I want to dispaly the intveral

This consists of a createdate and a shippingdate.

The shipping date is a construction of two parameters.

I need to check if the real depaturetime is less then the esteimated one. If so it is actually sent the next day

This function seems to give the correct date.

=Date#(

IF([Real shipdate] < [Est ship date ],

DATE(DATE(WantedShippingDate)+1,'DD-MM-YYYY') & ' ' & TIME([Real shipdate ]),

DATE(DATE(WantedShippingDate),'DD-MM-YYYY') & ' ' & TIME([Real shipdate]))

,'DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM:SS')

I orgiialy had a formula where I compared the two dates:

=IF(INTERVAL(max(MaxCreateDt1)-max(WantedShippingDate), 'mm:ss') > 0,INTERVAL(max(MaxCreateDt1)-max(WantedShippingDate), 'mm:ss') ,'-')

Now I have to change the  WantedShippingDate with the date expression above. But it results in blank...or rather the sign - .

=INTERVAL(max(MaxCreateDt1)-max(

Date#(

IF([Real shipdate] < [Est ship date ],

DATE(DATE(WantedShippingDate)+1,'DD-MM-YYYY') & ' ' & TIME([Real shipdate ]),

DATE(DATE(WantedShippingDate),'DD-MM-YYYY') & ' ' & TIME([Real shipdate])),'DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM:SS')

)//END IF

, 'mm:ss')

Any comments?

BR

Dan

0 Replies