Qlik Community

QlikView Creating Analytics

Discussion Board for collaboration related to Creating Analytics for QlikView.

Not applicable

Default Background

Hi,

I have a question regarding to a default background. In my picture you can see what I am trying to do. There are three different "Textboxes".

My problem is... When I doing the right click I wont´t get the "normal" menu where you can check diagramms. This is because of the Textboxes. Is there a possibility to create something like this which is completely in the background and I can do my right click on one of the boxes and then i will become the "normal" menu for?

Thanks!

4 Replies

Re: Default Background

Hi Thomas,

To achieve this create the text objects and got to chart properties>layout > and select it as bottom.

so that whenever you place any objects on them this text object always stay in background

pokassov
Valued Contributor

Hi!

You can draw someting like this in Paint and then use picture as Background.

Sergey

10.png

MVP
MVP

I suggest that you have a close look at the QlikView Developer Toolkit which is available here on the community:

QlikView Developer Tool Kit.zip

It is a QlikView application .QVW that shows you want you want to achieve and much more.

buzzy996
Honored Contributor II

u can try this,

option 1 : u can create one template and use as a theme

option 2: just place ur mouse beside to ur test objects and create the required chart objects--properties-layout-Layer as TOP and move/place the new chart object on top of test objects.

Community Browser