cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brf10043
Creator
Creator

Default Current Data Month

I am attempting to display a table that contains the latest month in the data.

I have variable vCurrentMonth defined as "$(=MonthName(AddMonths(max(MonthName),0)))"  and am using the following expresions in my table.  Only({<MonthName = {$(vCurrentMonth)}>}Vulnerability)

At a glance this seems to work fine.  The data for the most current data month is displays and when I select a different month, the data is updated with the selected month's data.

However, when you select multiple months, you will always only get the latest month of the selected months.

I would love to have the table default to the latest month in the data and when other / additional  months are selected have the table then refresh with all the selected month.  I know that using the Max month in the variable is forcing the table to only show the latest month no matter what is selected.

Suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Seems like the same issue?

Default to Latest Month

Please close this thread if it is the same issue (have not read through, but seems the same )

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Seems like the same issue?

Default to Latest Month

Please close this thread if it is the same issue (have not read through, but seems the same )

Pulkit_Thukral
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Similar to this:

Only({<[Call_Year-Month]={"$(=DATE(FLOOR(MonthStart(Today())),'YYYY-MMM'))"}>}Vulnerability)