Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashishbhuyekar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Drill down report for comparative analysis

Hi All,

Good Evening !!!

I am developing a comparative report which will show the comparison between to two months. Will it be possible to show , Drill down report to show the data difference between two months?

Example –

Month 1 has Values = 1,2,3

Month 2 has Values = 1,2,3,4,5

In output – I need to show the 4,5 in Straight table/Table box.

Can someone please guide me on this? For your information, I am able to show KPI numbers (Month 1 Total = 3 & Month 2 Total = 5) but unable to show drill down details?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ashishbhuyekar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Did ample amount of research but it seems the way I am trying to do is not possible.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This make sense, But the only thing i would ask you to build the same in Data model rather Front-End.. And, So when we opened thread using Drill Down that means you need to allocate P() and E() are in place.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ashishbhuyekar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Anil for response. Can you please give me some example of P() & E() i.e. how in this case i can able to use it?

Also I am using alternate states to compare data between two sets. Output currently I am getting is all the results from SET1 where as i want to show only the difference in straight table. Is it possible to do it?

Expression I used in this case -

=SUM({(SET1 - SET2)} SALES

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please fill that expression? What are the Set1 and SEt2??

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ashishbhuyekar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

SET1 & SET 2 are alternate states which are assigned to two different selections.

ashishbhuyekar
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Did ample amount of research but it seems the way I am trying to do is not possible.