Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Export Qlikview Container to Excel

Hi everybody,

I have a question regarding the Export (via XL-Button).

I want to Export all Sheets of a Container with 5 Diagrams (Report) to Excel into separate Sheets in Excel.

Now it is only possible to Export one sheet into Excel and when I Export all 5 Sheets (5 Excel-Files will open).

The Problem is, when I copy all into one file, then the Background colours and Format Change?

So the question is, how can I realise to Export a whole Container with all of its Content into one file with separate sheets?

Qlikview:

Solution in Excel:

I tried nearly everything I could Imaging but it does not work.

And I am not an IT-guy, so I cant write a code. Sorry.

Any help is very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

A container isn't a "real" object which could be exported or printed (unless with the whole sheet) - it's more a virtual placeholder with a few additionally properties. Therefore you need to access each single object. Often it's helpful to use special (maybe hidden) sheets and objects for exporting and printing. I think postings like this are useful for your task: Export Qlikview objects to multiple Excel sheet.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

A container isn't a "real" object which could be exported or printed (unless with the whole sheet) - it's more a virtual placeholder with a few additionally properties. Therefore you need to access each single object. Often it's helpful to use special (maybe hidden) sheets and objects for exporting and printing. I think postings like this are useful for your task: Export Qlikview objects to multiple Excel sheet.

- Marcus