I changedthe sourcefrom a fileto anODBC Database. Before I hadan excel filewith the vorious dataof the Ticket(TT) on a lineand the fields'Repair Time' and'expectedrepairtime'in two columns. To findthe sumof the scheduled hoursI had to usethe simpleexpression
sum ([expected repairtime]).
But nowwiththe new scriptfield'expectedrepairtime' is in another table. I had tochange theexpressionin
= [expected repairtime]*Count (DISTINCT (IdTT)).
This newexpressionworksina chartwith dimension ProductId but the total does not work. I tried to modify the expression in
= sum (Aggr ([expected repairtime], [ProductId])) *Count (DISTINCT (IdTT))
but I always havethe same problem withthe total.
I also triedtoenterthe expression in alist box with thefield 'TypeTTId', but it shows the sametotalwrong.