Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vamshi_1241
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Getting Duplicate records in Straight Table

Hello All,

I need some help to avoid duplicate records from the straight table. I have gone through some of the posts before posting this but could not help me to get rid of the issue.

In the attached excel, I mentioned sample records of OTBI/CDM, EBS and Salesforce. The join between these three tables will be 'Customer Account Number'. But When I make this to join is giving duplicate records in the report attached.  I tried with a composite key but there is nothing difference I see.

The requirement is to show the records where the Network type and Status is different in three tables.

Note: There are no@@ measure all are dimensions.

Could one of you please help me?  stalwar1

thanks in advance

15 Replies
vamshi_1241
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Row 4 is showing correctly so expecting any two out of remaining 5 rows

vamshi_1241
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

output could be2018-10-05_1744.png

sunny_talwar

Any 2? I am not sure I am following it? This was an example where you have 6 rows (1 you are sure, the other 2 you are not). Let's say you have another CDM Master # where you have 12 rows... now how am I suppose to know which rows to pick? (2 for sure and 4 random) . I mean there has to be some logic behind picking the rows you are looking to pick right? I mean how do I even know that you need to pick 3 rows? why not 2 or 4?

vamshi_1241
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Yes, You are right Sunny.

Attached excel and qvw!

As per the new qvw, it should show only the highlighted rows and remain will go out.

vamshi_1241
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

As per screenshot, it has to show the rows where network type is same in all three columns.

vamshi_1241
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

This was resolved by concatinating three tables and applying Generic load on each column.