Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohanrajsubrama
Contributor II
Contributor II

Google map in qlikview

Hi Everyone,

Some how I have tried to implement google map in Qlikview.Its is getting drill down still the city wise .

But i could not able to See the Sales data as per city wise as a data point on the map.Some where i am wrong with the expression in lat and long.

I have attached my QVW File here.So Guys Help  me with this where i am Wrong and  Suggestions are also appriciated.

ragards,

Mohanraj Subramanian.

6 Replies
Not applicable

Hi,

I am not able to open ur qvw file, bez I am using personal edition.

I have attached my sample, PFA.

Regards,

Kabilan K

mohanrajsubrama
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Kabilan ,

Thanks for ur Quick reply.i saw ur file and the expressions.

Actually my requirement is if i select any state in india the cities under those state should get populated in the map with their sales as data points.

1)I got lat and log for every cities in india.and for every cities they have their own sales .

But i am still getting struct with this lat and log expressions .Any suggestion about this .

And Attached is the sample excel which iam trying to acheive.

Regards,

Mohanraj Subramanian.

vikasmahajan

Add one more expression for city in your map  you will able to see the sales.

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable

Hi Mohanraj,

You have two problems in your application :

1) there's more than one latitude and one longitude per city in your file, so when you load this table you need to use the command "distinct" like this :

LOAD distinct [Region Code],

[Branch Code],

Branch as City,

latitude,

longitude

FROM

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Branch);

2) in the chart properties, in the Axes tab, you need to uncheck the option "Forced 0" for the X absis and the Y absis

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Nicolas G

mohanrajsubrama
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Nicolas,

Its working.I am missing the second step  uncheck 'force0' .But ur first suggestion not worked out.i have tried distinct in the script.But Even though the data points on the map is not on the proper location .

Is there any way to make the data points to sit on the same location in the map?

Regards,

Mohanraj Subramanian.

Not applicable

Please find the attached file