Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Graph Displays for Filters (with Data Example)

Hi All,

I am trying to get Quarterly data to filter for three different Types: Firm, Industry, and Market.

There are 4 different amount fields that I would like to display these by: Contacted, Not Contacted, Engaged, and Active.

The idea behind the graph is would be to have a filter (or button with variables) that when I click on say, Industry, bar graphs would display for each Quarter and a stacked bar Graph for the Amounts.

Please find a sample data set attached below:

The idea behind it would look something like the attachment (name: Desired Result), except I would only have one Type showing at once, with all of the Units for that showing as well.

However the filters won't work for some reason (i.e. when I click Market, nothing happens)

I was hoping that someone could take a look at the sample data and let me know what type of expression and dimensions I should use to get this to show the way I want.

My initial thought is I need to use multiple SumIF expressions (i.e. SumIF(Type='Firm') ) or something like that, but I am unfamiliar with using this expression in Qlikview.

Currently I have four expressions to show the breakdown of Contacted, Not Contacted, Engaged, and Active (just SUM(1 of those 4 fields).

Any help at all would be amazing and much appreciated. Feel free to ask for clarification if you need it at all.

Thanks in advance!

Ryan

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

List box selection works fine when I tried with your sample data set.xlsx. Maybe try building the chart again.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG