Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help with aggr()

I created a predictive pivot table that does some formula calculations on the fly. Now I want to simply aggregrate the returned results over multiple items. The issue is the predicted months seem to drop off. I have uploaded a QVW for review. Any suggestions? Do I need to try a different approach?

Thanks

Rick

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rick

Sorry, but there's no sample QVW attached, if you could upload that then I'll take a quick look for you.

Cheers,

Not applicable
Author

Nigel, thanks for the notice. The QVW is now uploaded.

Rick

Not applicable
Author

Hello Rick

I'm afraid I can't be much help, only to say that I've always struggled to mix the Rangesum functions with other functions, QlikView seems to find it difficult to cope with the combination.

I can get the predicted months themselves to appear just by switching off the Hide Missing Values, Hide Zero Values options in the presentation tab, however, the numbers do not appear the same for 200909 so I'm pretty sure that's not what you're after.

Sorry, might need a different approach but I'm not able to help without a better understanding of what you're trying to achieve on each cell.

Cheers,