Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to change text font & format in a single text object

Hi,

I'm trying to display a Service Details text object and within this I'm looking to display something along these lines.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XIS Volumes App

DEV1234

Description:

To have access processed volume data, to enable the customer to have a better understanding of the nature of the business, any seasonal trending and forecast more accurately for premiums and corrections

Solution:

A single interactive analytical application will be built as a platform for the analysis of the organisations processed figures.. The app will show the processed volume which will be a count of signing's using signing date as the key reference.

This data will be shown over a rolling 12 month period with the ability to compare any period in the current 12 months against that same period in the previous months to give an indication of more long term trends. Full years' data back and including 2008 will also be available

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know of any way to change the text format using script in the text object expression?

Many thanks,

Ronnie

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

So far as I know, not possible within a single text object.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

So far as I know, not possible within a single text object.

Not applicable
Author

I've not managed to find a way to do this, but I came across an alternative.

I've just used an xls sheet, thrown it in with a load statemnet and then been a little cretive with the view of a table object (removing lines and making it look a little better).

antonio_navas
Contributor II
Contributor II

Make as copys as you need of the calculate text, and make a conditional to view the result

(change the default colors as the result you want)

if(a>1)

i try to learn better english