Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VenkateshYarra
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to design the data model and create some charts and tables using same fields in two tables

Hello All,

I am trying do some analysis, i can't share samples due to company policy.

1) I have two tables with same fields ( around total 16 fields ) . With mostly similar data in it.

ex. Table1 contains field1, field2, field3... so on

Table2 contains field1, field2, field3... so on

2) i need to combined the tables and get the count distinct of individual fields and need to display as followsCapture.PNG

3) Need to create same data as in bar chart

4) when i click on Missmatch number then i need to get complete Missmatch list in detail view .

5) I need to display matching data in two tables ( table1 and table2 )

Now i will explain who i did in my qlikview dashboard

1) Loaded two tables using Qualify and unqualify function with a key in data model

2) In front end i used to display Valuelist function with a variable to show case the all fields

Fields are defined in Variable

3) Calculated individual count distinct in expression in a straight table

Thank you in advance 

Regards 

Venkatesh  

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Here is a Design Blog post regarding data modeling that may be of some help, and below that I am pasting the base Design Blog URL in case you want to do further searching in that area, there are hundreds of how-to posts from our experts there that should help you get what you need if nobody provides anything further.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Data-Modelling-Clarity-vs-Speed/ba-p/1473644

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.