Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neena123
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

How to get a SUM of rows in a Pivot Table

Hello!

I can't seem to figure this out. I need a sum of rows in a pivot table. I am able to select sum of rows in a straight table but not in a pivot table.

This is the sum of rows I want:

straight.PNG

I need a pivot table to have the same totals as above but don't know how to do it. 

pivot.PNG

Thanks!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Use Sum(Aggr()) functions

Sum(Aggr(Expression, arsalesname, entrydate, rewarddate))

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

In Pivot table you need to select based on dimensions for each row from each dimension.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Use Sum(Aggr()) functions

Sum(Aggr(Expression, arsalesname, entrydate, rewarddate))

neena123
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank You! I was using the Aggr function but I did not include entrydate and rewarddate as well. Thanks!
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hey guys, there is Help on this as well, just wanted to post for those that come here later and may have something that they cannot sort out, hopefully the Help info will do the trick in that case:

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/ChartFunction...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.