Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

If Aggr

Hi fellow Qlikers

I've attached a file.  The chart produces the results I want as well as it maintains dynamic selection.  But using this expression, I have to use "Sum of Rows" to get the totals.  I need to produce the same results but for the Count to be in the Expression, not the Sum of Rows, so I can create the 3 text objects showing the total Passed, Failed, and Total values while maintaining the dynamic selection.

Thank you!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I figured it out.

='('&Concat({<Status={'Passed'}>}distinct if(Run_ID=aggr(NODISTINCT max(Run_ID),Test_ID),Test_ID),'|')&'))'

View solution in original post

6 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe like attached?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mark,

Use this expressions:

count({<Status={'Passed'}>} if(Run_ID=aggr(NODISTINCT max(Run_ID),Dim1,Dim2,Test_ID),Test_ID))

count({<Status={'Failed'}>} if(Run_ID=aggr(NODISTINCT max(Run_ID),Dim1,Dim2,Test_ID),Test_ID))

count({<Status={'*'}>} if(Run_ID=aggr(NODISTINCT max(Run_ID),Dim1,Dim2,Test_ID),Test_ID))

Regards!!

Not applicable
Author

Wonderful!!  Thank you

Not applicable
Author

Stephen,

Any idea how I would create an action in a text object so that when I click on any of the above expressions, the number of Test_ID's will be filtered accordingly?

Not applicable
Author

Sorry, I meant Manuel.

Not applicable
Author

I figured it out.

='('&Concat({<Status={'Passed'}>}distinct if(Run_ID=aggr(NODISTINCT max(Run_ID),Test_ID),Test_ID),'|')&'))'