Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

If Aggr

Hi fellow Qlikers

I've attached a file.  The chart produces the results I want as well as it maintains dynamic selection.  But using this expression, I have to use "Sum of Rows" to get the totals.  I need to produce the same results but for the Count to be in the Expression, not the Sum of Rows, so I can create the 3 text objects showing the total Passed, Failed, and Total values while maintaining the dynamic selection.

Thank you!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I figured it out.

='('&Concat({<Status={'Passed'}>}distinct if(Run_ID=aggr(NODISTINCT max(Run_ID),Test_ID),Test_ID),'|')&'))'

View solution in original post

6 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe like attached?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mark,

Use this expressions:

count({<Status={'Passed'}>} if(Run_ID=aggr(NODISTINCT max(Run_ID),Dim1,Dim2,Test_ID),Test_ID))

count({<Status={'Failed'}>} if(Run_ID=aggr(NODISTINCT max(Run_ID),Dim1,Dim2,Test_ID),Test_ID))

count({<Status={'*'}>} if(Run_ID=aggr(NODISTINCT max(Run_ID),Dim1,Dim2,Test_ID),Test_ID))

Regards!!

Not applicable
Author

Wonderful!!  Thank you

Not applicable
Author

Stephen,

Any idea how I would create an action in a text object so that when I click on any of the above expressions, the number of Test_ID's will be filtered accordingly?

Not applicable
Author

Sorry, I meant Manuel.

Not applicable
Author

I figured it out.

='('&Concat({<Status={'Passed'}>}distinct if(Run_ID=aggr(NODISTINCT max(Run_ID),Test_ID),Test_ID),'|')&'))'