This is my first post on Qlikview community, I usually find the answers to all the questions I have on Qlikview community. I was using set analysis in qlikview and it wasnt giving me the ouptput that i thought it should. Basically, I have a simple table with name and value fiels as follows.
Now I want to get the intersection and delta for the field values. That is I want the following:
1. Union: Count of unique values that belong to n1 and n2 together (1, 2, 3, 4) =4
2. Exclusion: Count of unique values that belong to only n1 (1, 2)=2
3. Exclusion: Count of unique values that belong to only n2 (4)=1
4. Intersection: Count of unique values that belong ONLY to to both n1 and n2 (3)=1
5. Symmetric difference: Count of unique values that belong to both n1 and n2, but not to both (1, 2, 4)=3
Thank you dathu, but in this you are setting the flag by comparing it with the previous value. Its a hack and wont work if the data set is changed. for instance, i changed the data set to add teh following rows:
and it doesnt give the desired result.
I have attached the qvw file after modifying the dataset..