Qlik Community

QlikView Creating Analytics

Discussion Board for collaboration related to Creating Analytics for QlikView.

MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Re: Lookup in Qlikview with adjustable variables

Yes, I do have an idea. Post the script that causes the loop. My clairvoyance module broke down earlier this week so can't read your mind at the moment to find out what you're doing in your qlikview document that causes the loop/

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Highlighted
kpatelacmm
New Contributor

Re: Lookup in Qlikview with adjustable variables

Hi Gysbert,

I have attached a copy which is causing the loop error.

What I am trying to do is I need to be able to add a cost by source and by providername. Overall everything works at a high level or at the source level. If I pick providername all the numbers change and everything works. There is one piece which is the cost of each source by providername which I need to add so when I do pick a providername the cost reflects that providername by the appropriate source. I have added another table which has the source, provider name and cost, but that's where the loop comes into play.

Thank you,

Krishan

Krishan Patel | Senior Financial Analyst

AppleCare Medical Management

6131 Orangethorpe Ave, Ste 280 | Buena Park, CA 90620

direct: 714-452-5087 | facsimile: 714-443-4540

Krishan.Patel@applecaremedical.com<mailto:Krishan.Patel@applecaremedical.com>

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments, contains information from AppleCare Medical Management, which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or uses of the contents of this information is prohibited

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by calling AppleCare Medical Management at 714 443-4500 or sending a "reply to sender only" fax to 714 443-4540. Please destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.