Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multiple Years in a chart

I want to create a bar chart that shows the columns as: Previous Year Selected, Selected Year, Next Year from Selected.  I have been playing with set analysis, but can not seem to get it correct.  Here is my attempt at getting the current selected year and the next year. 

=Sum({$<%Dim_Id = {TLNR}, Cal_Fiscal_Year += {$(=Max(Cal_Fiscal_Year)+1)}>} Actual_Amt) , which only ends up showing the currently selected year.

I am fairly new to Qlikview.

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Try this

=Sum({$<%Dim_Id = {TLNR}, Cal_Fiscal_Year = {$(=Max(Cal_Fiscal_Year)), $(=Max(Cal_Fiscal_Year)+1)}>} Actual_Amt)

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Try this

=Sum({$<%Dim_Id = {TLNR}, Cal_Fiscal_Year = {$(=Max(Cal_Fiscal_Year)), $(=Max(Cal_Fiscal_Year)+1)}>} Actual_Amt)

Not applicable
Author

This still only gives me a single bar for the currently selected year.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What is the year you have selected? And, what is the highest year available?

The expression will use the year selected and the next highest year. If that is not the issue then it could be another property setting in the chart.

Not applicable
Author

I think this will work.  I beleive my problem is in my select list. I thought I could join on a different code that what was in my select list.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

May not need it but I'd already put it together by the time I saw your reply.....see attached.