cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UV
Contributor
Contributor

Need help to add subtitle in Pivot table of qlikview

hi ,I have to create sub titles (Previous qtr and Current Qtr) as below for the expression Revenue, Cost and Profit ,loss respectively in pivot table, then how those subtitle can be created? 

clipboard_image_0.png

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I suspect you are going to need to provide a bit more detail here and potentially your current QVW file, so folks can have a look at the data model as well etc.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
UV
Contributor
Contributor
Author

hi Brett, 

I have attached zip file with QVW and Test1.xlsx file which has source data in sheet1 and expected output result in "Output expected",I am looking the output as shown in this tab.

Appreciate your help

MarkWillems
Contributor III
Contributor III

You will need to load the data with the vlue stored in a single field, so that there is a single field to 'pivot' around.  Then use dimensions in the script to load the data with labels that can be placed vertically.:

Directory;
LOAD Company,
'Revenue' as Type,
Revenue as Value,
'Previous Qtr' as Type2
FROM
H:\test1.xlsx
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet1);

LOAD Company,

'Cost' as Type,
Cost as Value,
'Previous Qtr' as Type2

FROM

LOAD Company,
'Profit' as Type,
Profit as Value,
'Current Qtr' as Type2

FROM

LOAD Company,
'Loss' as Type,
Loss as Value,
'Current Qtr' as Type2
FROM

Then in your pivot you can drag Type to the horizontal plane, and type2 above it.

Hey, Please don't forget to add kudos, like or mark as a solution if my reply has helped you at all! 🙂
UV
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Mark,

I am beginner to Qlikview,so couldn't understand this clearly. May I request you to update it in the excel and QVW I sent ?

MarkWillems
Contributor III
Contributor III

Here is the QVW file with the changes.

Hey, Please don't forget to add kudos, like or mark as a solution if my reply has helped you at all! 🙂