Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Numbers on top of each other in P-coord chart

I'm making my own parallel coordinates chart and I run into the problem of numbers being on top of each other, I know this is done by the line expression equation:

dual(

$(=concat('if(DataIsland1='&chr(39)&DataIsland1&chr(39)&',concat(distinct ['&DataIsland1&']))','&'))&'

'&num(node_percent)

$(=concat('if(textcount(total ['&DataIsland1&'])=0,if(DataIsland1='&chr(39)&DataIsland1&chr(39)&',0.1+((min(['&DataIsland1&'])-min(total ['&DataIsland1&']))/(max(total ['&DataIsland1&'])-min(total ['&DataIsland1&']))),0),if(DataIsland1='&chr(39)&DataIsland1&chr(39)&',0.1+((aggr(nodistinct rank(['&DataIsland1&'],4),['&DataIsland1&'])-1)/rangemax( (count(distinct total ['&DataIsland1&'])-1) ,1 )),0))','+'))

)

I was wondering if there was a way I could make it so the numbers are either next to each other, either separated by commas or below each other instead of on top of each other? I know this is a stretch but I thought I'd try here.

Thanks.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You could try using Chr(10) in the concat statement you are using for the text component in the dual load. I am not 100% sure where it should go, if I had to guess:

$(=concat('if(DataIsland1='&chr(39)&DataIsland1&chr(39)&',concat(distinct ['&DataIsland1&']))','&CHR(10)&'))&'

'&num(node_percent)

Not applicable
Author

No Luck with that . Good try though.

Thanks,

Joe