Qlik Community

QlikView Creating Analytics

Discussion Board for collaboration related to Creating Analytics for QlikView.

Announcements
Modernize Your QlikView Deployment webinar, Nov. 3rd. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Numbers on top of each other in P-coord chart

I'm making my own parallel coordinates chart and I run into the problem of numbers being on top of each other, I know this is done by the line expression equation:

dual(

$(=concat('if(DataIsland1='&chr(39)&DataIsland1&chr(39)&',concat(distinct ['&DataIsland1&']))','&'))&'

'&num(node_percent)

$(=concat('if(textcount(total ['&DataIsland1&'])=0,if(DataIsland1='&chr(39)&DataIsland1&chr(39)&',0.1+((min(['&DataIsland1&'])-min(total ['&DataIsland1&']))/(max(total ['&DataIsland1&'])-min(total ['&DataIsland1&']))),0),if(DataIsland1='&chr(39)&DataIsland1&chr(39)&',0.1+((aggr(nodistinct rank(['&DataIsland1&'],4),['&DataIsland1&'])-1)/rangemax( (count(distinct total ['&DataIsland1&'])-1) ,1 )),0))','+'))

)

I was wondering if there was a way I could make it so the numbers are either next to each other, either separated by commas or below each other instead of on top of each other? I know this is a stretch but I thought I'd try here.

Thanks.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

You could try using Chr(10) in the concat statement you are using for the text component in the dual load. I am not 100% sure where it should go, if I had to guess:

$(=concat('if(DataIsland1='&chr(39)&DataIsland1&chr(39)&',concat(distinct ['&DataIsland1&']))','&CHR(10)&'))&'

'&num(node_percent)

Highlighted
Not applicable

No Luck with that . Good try though.

Thanks,

Joe