Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sreelathamohan
Contributor II
Contributor II

Pareto Chart

I have a pareto chart in my application (see attached). Some of the dimension values are Null. When I suppress NUll values I don't see the 100% on the Cumulative Line chart. But I show Null values then I can see the cumulative % values until 100%. How do I show 20 - 100% all values and not count Null dimension values for the chart?

34 Replies
sreelathamohan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Actually that was a problem with my other expression. So now I see correct values for the bars. 

But I still don't see a 100% on the cumulative line against the last bar. It is a 100.85%.

sunny_talwar

The questions you are asking are difficult to answer without looking at a sample.. would you be able to share a sample where I can see this?

sunny_talwar

Not entirely sure, but try this may be

RangeSum(Above(Sum({<[Failure Detail] *= {"*"}>} [Quantity Affected]), 0, RowNo())) / Sum(TOTAL {<[Failure Detail] *= {"*"}>}[Quantity Affected])
sreelathamohan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

That did not work. 

sunny_talwar

I can check if you are able to attach a sample

sreelathamohan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I don't think I will be able to attach the entire application. If I send you a sample excel with the dimension and measure values will you be able to tell?

sreelathamohan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I think something is wrong with the cumulative % expression. Please take a look at the excel file. Columns A, B, C are from the chart and D and E manually calculated.

If you look at the first row you will see that there is a discrepancy between values in values in col C and col E. 

sreelathamohan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Here is the file.

sreelathamohan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I am actually trying to accomplish what's on the attached file. Show cumulative % until 80% and the rest as "Others" and a spike from 80% to 100%. Any help is appreciated.

sunny_talwar

What is this giving you as an expression in a text object? Does it give you 133 or not?

Sum(TOTAL {<[Failure Detail] *= {"*"}>}[Quantity Affected])