Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Percentage of calculated field

Hi

I want a Percentage of Total Personal & Trade 'N' as well Total Personal & Trade 'Y'(Refer the below table).

Account Type is a Calculated field.I wanted to create a % of Group field to show the percentage as i have mentioned in the below table.

First Funded WeekWeek Ending 1/7/17
Account Type - Excluding Mgd. AcctsTrade  Number of Accts Funded% of Group
PERSONALN69,326 97%
PERSONALY2,186 3%
Total Personal 71,512
IRA - Internal RolloverN6,493 96%
IRA - Internal RolloverY305 4%
Total IRA - Internal Rollover 6,798
4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Avg(TOTAL <[Account Type - Excluding Mgd. Accts]> [Number of Accts Funded])

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

[Account Type - Excluding Mgd. Accts] is a Calculated field IF(PAS_IND='Non PAS' AND REG_CAT_COARSE='PERSONAL', 'Personal', IF(PAS_IND='Non PAS' AND (REG_CAT_COARSE='IRA' AND POE_CAT='RETIRE INT ROLLOVER'),'IRA - Internal Rollover')) How do i apply this in the above mentioned formula?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Avg(TOTAL Aggr(IF(PAS_IND='Non PAS' AND REG_CAT_COARSE='PERSONAL', 'Personal', IF(PAS_IND='Non PAS' AND (REG_CAT_COARSE='IRA' AND POE_CAT='RETIRE INT ROLLOVER'),'IRA - Internal Rollover', [Number of Accts Funded])), Dim1, Dim2))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sunny_talwar

Can you perform this calculation in the script to create a new field

If(PAS_IND = 'Non PAS' and REG_CAT_COARSE = 'PERSONAL', 'Personal',

If(PAS_IND = 'Non PAS' and (REG_CAT_COARSE = 'IRA' and POE_CAT = 'RETIRE INT ROLLOVER'), 'IRA - Internal Rollover')) as [Account Type - Excluding Mgd. Accts]

and then use this

Dimension

[Account Type - Excluding Mgd. Accts]

Trade

Expression

Sum(Measure)/Sum(TOTAL <[Account Type - Excluding Mgd. Accts]> Measure)