I am facing very strange issue.

This is my Load Statement.

Exp:

Load     ExpRecID,

ExposureID,

BorrowerID;

Select  ExpRecID, ExposureID,BorrowerID

From     tblExposure;

Here, ExpRecID is an autogenerated number in table and it contains 18 digits. The values of ExpRecID is 100000000075607570, 100000000075607571,100000000075607572 etc etc. After loading, initially the ExpRecID list box is not showing any values. After adding Number format ##################  (18), i can see the values but it is not showing all values. Actuallt ExpRecID and ExposureID are in 1 to 1 ratio.For each ExposureID, the corresponding ExpRecID exists. But the values are not coming properly in the dash board. I am using version 9.

ExpRecID is the key column and i have to use it in further joins. Please guide me to solve this issue. I have tried Text(). evaluate() etc but no use.

Attaching the required files now. Exp.csv is having the correct data.

Message was edited by: ManiKolli

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

while extracting from table, Cast(ExpRecID as VarChar(50)) as ExpRecID solves the issue.

Now the issue is resolved.

View solution in original post

13 Replies
sushil353
Master II
Master II

Try to use NUM() function.

HTH

Sushil

Not applicable
Author

Tried NUM() but not working. Getting some internal format number and is not inline with corresponding ExposureID.

sushil353
Master II
Master II

Please post the sample application.

Not applicable
Author

Attached the necessary files.

sushil353
Master II
Master II

Please find attached.

Is it what you are looking for?

HTH

Sushil

Not applicable
Author

ExpRecID values are not coming properly. Please cross check the ExpRecID values from Exp.csv. I need that values. QV is displaying some default things. For each ExposureID, there should be a matching unique ExpRecID which is not happening here.

sushil353
Master II
Master II

Is this Exp.csv is the data file for your..?

is your UI issue is resolved?

sushil353
Master II
Master II

I loaded data from the CSV file..

It is showing correct relation... check your data source.. it might be the datasource issue.

HTH

Sushil

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot sushil,yes..here data is loading properly. But my source is SQL table , not csv file.

For your refernce, i have loaded the sample data into a csv file as i can not share the table data.