Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sona_sa
Creator II
Creator II

Reg : Expression Help

Hi Friend,

I am explaining with example, Please go through the attached jpeg file.

On the top Net Collectable as per milestone - 1887.8, Reason Code Amount - 1509.064 and Net Collecable after reason - 447.7841

Net Collectable as per milestone = Reason Code Amount + Net Collecable after reason

Reason Code Amount = Land + LD Claim Amount + NOC + Projects + Early RR + Others + Invoice + PE

Net Collecable after reason = RM + Fin Closure

All these amount are coming on the behalf of some reason and at a time there is 2 reason amount will be availale (e.g - either LAND + Project or NOC + PE etc...) which is equal to the NET Collectable as per milestone.

Suppose the sum of these to reason amount is greater than NET Collectable as per milestone, Than we have to find which reason have max value and then assign to them whatever NET Collectable as per milestone amount is available.

Please try to resolve. Please revert to me for any clarification.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

3 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

it may be also possible that for the difference more than two reason are possibles in that case you have specify what are the exact business rules to apply.

sona_sa
Creator II
Creator II
Author

(: - All the business rule are explained.

Thanks.

suniljain
Master
Master

I think not explained. please check below lines of your query.

Suppose the sum of these to reason amount is greater than NET Collectable as per milestone, Than we have to find which reason have max value and then assign to them whatever NET Collectable as per milestone amount is available.