Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Scrollbars not working

Hi Guys,

On a few of our end users computers, the scrollbars are not working. This happens when they view the model from the web portal.

When clicked or dragged neither the scrollbar or the table moves.

What could cause this behaviour? It is not on everybodies just certain users.

Thanks very Much

Will

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Will,

I have a similar problem. When I use

Web browser + IE9 plugin - scrollbars are not present

Web browser (IE or Firefox) + Browser mode - scrollbars are present

Desktop client - scrollbars are not present

Desktop client - webview - scrollbars are present.

There is a setting to "allow copy / move" in the layout section of the chart - but this should not affect the appearance of scrollbars.

I'm currently using ver 11 SR2 - I believe SR4 has addressed it (from release notes) but I haven't downloaded it as yet. hopefully it has been fixed.

Good Luck - L Al.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, All,

I have the similar problem.

But it only happens at IE11 - both scrollbars (horizontal and vertical), not working.

All other browsers and desktop apps are working fine.

And, it happens to all report and all PCs.

I don't know when it starts to happen until a week ago that users told me about it.

I upgraded to ver 11SR4 just now and ran the windows update on the server, except Java service on server, because we have problem with the new Java and other programs that we used in the offices.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Bryan

Colin-Albert

IE11 is supported with v11.2 SR5. Earlier versions will not work correctly with IE11.

Either use another browser, or downgrade your users to IE10. Otherwise upgrade your server to 11.2 SR5.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

I experienced the same problem (scrollbar) when users have started to use ie 11; the solution before moving to 11.2 SR5 was to instruct users to use another browser (chrome); with the SR5 the problem in my environment does not occur

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much.

It works.

Best Regards,

Bryan

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much.

It works.

Best Regards,

Bryan