Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set Analysis - Running Mean, Std, Skew and Kurtosis

Hi

I have a simple combo chart with a measure of daily rtns (as bars) and date as the dimension. I would like to add the running mean, std, skew and kurtosis (as lines) for the data points from the beginning to the ladder date.

If I filter on the date, then the mean, std,skew and kurtosis should be based on the daily returns within the filtered date. I would be grateful if you can provide the set analysis expression for doing this, using the terms

Dimension: Ladder_Date

Measure: Daily Rtns = SUM(TDY/NAV)

So for example:

If I use the expression Avg(Aggr(SUM(TDY/NAV), Ladder_Date)), this seems to aggregate across all the ladder_dates within the filter, but I want to show it as a the average from the beginning to the point in the ladder date, rather than the full set of ladder dates. So instead of a constant line, the line (the avg) should be different at each ladder_date point.

Any ideas?

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

I understand your requirement in bits and pieces. Would you be able to share a sample data with the expected output? That ways we will know exactly what you are looking for.

Best,

Sunny