Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analysis and straight table

Hello,

I've got a problem for showing the name of the first next phase reference of a project in a straight table (found with the min of the phase decision start date). I've made a set analysis expression :

=Only({<PhaseDecisionStartDate] = {"$(= min( {< PhaseDecisionOrder = {"1"}>} PhaseDecisionStartDate))"}

>} PhaseReference)

It works but only for the first next phase decision start date of all the projects, and not for each line of the straight table, as shown in the example :

Project Code     Phase Reference     Phase Reference (expected)     Phase Decision Start Date

Project 1                     -                     Phase II                                      30/12/2015

Project 3               -                    Phase IV                        20/01/2015

Project 4              Phase III           Phase III                         27/06/2014

Any idea on what must be added in the expression so that it takes into account only the project of the line and not all projects of the selection ?

Thanks !

Thierry

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

may be you can trysomthing in the lines of

=firstsortedvalue({<PhaseDecisionOrder = {"1"}>}

PhaseReference,PhaseDecisionStartDate)

View solution in original post

6 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hei assumig that in every projejct you have  PhaseDesiconOrder that have the value 1

then try only({< PhaseDecisionOrder = {"1"}>} PhaseDecisionStartDate)

CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi,

Use PhaseDecisionOrder = {"1"} also in Only() function and check whether Min returns the date format same as PhaseDecisionStartDate.

Celambarasan

Not applicable
Author

No, the problem is not solved with :

=Only({<PhaseDecisionOrder = {"1"},

PhaseDecisionStartDate] = {"$(= min( {< PhaseDecisionOrder = {"1"}>} PhaseDecisionStartDate))"}

>} PhaseReference)

For one project, I havemany phases, some of them have PhaseDecisionOrder = 1 and I want toconsider only these ones. But even with this filter, I still havemultiple phases with different PhaseDecisionStartDate, and I want toget the PhaseReference of the first PhaseDecisionStartDate.

Inmy example, il I make a selection on Project 1, then the expected valueof Phase Reference appears. If I make a selection on Project 1 andProject 3, I get the expected value of Phase Reference only for Project3 (which has the first PhaseDecisionStartDate of the two projects20/01/2015 vs 30/12/2015).

lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

may be you can trysomthing in the lines of

=firstsortedvalue({<PhaseDecisionOrder = {"1"}>}

PhaseReference,PhaseDecisionStartDate)

CELAMBARASAN
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Try this..

=Only({<PhaseDecisionOrder = {"1"},

PhaseDecisionStartDate] = {"$(=chr(39) &  min( {< PhaseDecisionOrder = {"1"}>} PhaseDecisionStartDate) & chr(39))}"}

>} PhaseReference)

Not applicable
Author

Thanks to you two for your help !