Discussion Board for collaboration related to Creating Analytics for QlikView.
I know that there are many existing threads on this topic. But I tried implementing the solution none of them are working.
1) write a trigget "onopen "
I did this.
i the select field i wrote "Calender"
in the search string I wrote
"='d' & date(today())"
it didn't work
2) tried setting a value of a variabel to the calender and the value of the variable is set to today(sys date)
ActiveDocument.Fields("Ship Confirmed Date").Select todayend sub
I wrote a macro as above. It is sytacttically correct.
But doesn't pull the date.
Please let me know if theres mistake in any of these approches.
Really appriciate your help.
You need to match the date format of your field.
Please, check attachment.
Hope this helps,