Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Show results between 2 variables

Can some one help me with adding a part in the calculation?

Currently the expression is like this:

if(Interval(Date([SAMPLE.Verified Date],'DD-MM-YYYY')-Date([SAMPLE.Due Date],'DD-MM-YYYY'), 'D') >=1, Interval(Date([SAMPLE.Verified Date],'DD-MM-YYYY')-Date([SAMPLE.Receive Date],'DD-MM-YYYY'), 'D'))

It shows all positive values like in a overdue by day's

Now i have made a input box selection with variable $vMinOverdue and vMaxOverdue.

And i want the results be shown between this selection. So i need to add some extra code to the above part. But i dont know how.

Anny change that some can help me with that?

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

try this

if(datefieldname >= $(vMinOverdue) and datefieldname <= $(vMaxOverdue) and Interval(Date([SAMPLE.Verified Date],'DD-MM-YYYY')-Date([SAMPLE.Due Date],'DD-MM-YYYY'), 'D') >=1, Interval(Date([SAMPLE.Verified Date],'DD-MM-YYYY')-Date([SAMPLE.Receive Date],'DD-MM-YYYY'), 'D'))

Not applicable
Author

The vMaxOverdue & vMinOverdue = not a datefield but the Day's Overdue specified between between 0 and 1000 Day's.

And the expression if(Interval(Date([SAMPLE.Verified Date],'DD-MM-YYYY')-Date([SAMPLE.Due Date],'DD-MM-YYYY'), 'D') >=1, Interval(Date([SAMPLE.Verified Date],'DD-MM-YYYY')-Date([SAMPLE.Receive Date],'DD-MM-YYYY'), 'D')) Gives the results "Day's overdue"