Discussion Board for collaboration related to Creating Analytics for QlikView.
I want to show a plain background of a image (Color will be dependent the expression1 value) and I want to show the value the expression2 value over it.
How can I do it.
Also It will be great if some one can help me How to store the intermediate values during expression writing.
See example suppose mine goal is to find
L= (B+C+D+C)/E + ((B+C+D+C)/E)^2
Something like that
it wil be better if i can store the A= (B+C+D+C)/E
then L = A +A^2
Go to Solution.
1. you can add the expression 1 in the back ground color expression of your chart. just click on the + sign on the expression
2. To declare this variable you dont need to change anything in your script. go to Settings--->Variable Overview
1. what type of object are you using where you want to set the background color, is it a text, chart , button??
2. you can create a variable A= (B+C+D+C)/E
and then use this variable A in your expressions
1. in table a section or you can call as Cell.
2. I dont want to change the script I just want to use it in expression.
Thanks for the quick replies