Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Toggle Between Currency Symbols

Hi all,

I created three buttons to toggle my money values between USD, GBP, and Brazilian Reals. Each button sets the same variable to the correct currency symbol. I can get the currency symbol to correctly display at the bottom of the chart, but I can't figure out how to have it display on the actual number in my charts (on my bars or in the numbers in my table - notice the discrepancy in the bar chart below). I assume I need to somehow add my currency variable to the number format, but I can't figure out what the syntax is. Any help?Capture.PNG.pngCapture.PNG.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I ended up using Money(sum(MyField), '$(vCurrency)#,##0') in my expression, and used "Expression Default" in number format settings. This solves the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Check the attach. It works in desktop view, I didn't check on srv. And the API is described really bad in Qlik. But it's the only way I've found ;-). Good luck!

Not applicable
Author

If the problem is solved, please close the topic.

Not applicable
Author

I ended up using Money(sum(MyField), '$(vCurrency)#,##0') in my expression, and used "Expression Default" in number format settings. This solves the problem.