Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Total Sales in previous month

Hi Guys,to

I'm trying to make a pivot table with total sums of sales in previous month; the goal is to get something like this:

Year    Month_Name    Sales in Previous Month    Sales in This Month

2013    October    0.00    669,425.25

2013    November    669,425.25    632,081.48

2013    December    632,081.48    1,050,705.58

I've tried a solution found on iQlik (please see my attachment) but it doesn't work. Can anybody fix it and / or explain?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Pawel

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Pawel,

I have done this . u can check the qvw file in which both current month and previous month wise sales is working .

If u select the year then it will show the current month and previous month sales of selected year according to the product code.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Dhiraj,

Thank you very much and I really appreciate your help. It don't seem to work when I add month name to dimensions - can you tell me why?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Pawel,

The month_name would be work as dimention when u will use the bar chart. Bcz when u will pass the month_name as a dimension in pivot table then it will show only that month sales which is in dimension .

According to that month which is in dimension the sales would be appear if we will calculate the previous month then it will show the zero bcz it will not get the dimension.