Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Total sum on Pivot table

Hi,

I have used a Pivot table in Qlikview to create a Balance Sheet.

The Dimensions are:

Group

Company Name

The expression for Column one is:

sum({<PeriodwithAPYC={'$(=getfieldselections(PeriodwithAPYC))', 'BegBal'}, [Ledger Type]={'AA'}, [Fiscal Year]={'$(=getfieldselections([Fiscal Year])-1)'}, [Object Account]={'>=27000 <=27999'}>}Amount)
+
sum({<PeriodwithAPYC={'$(=getfieldselections(PeriodwithAPYC))', 'BegBal'}, [Ledger Type]={'AA'}, [Fiscal Year]={'$(=getfieldselections([Fiscal Year])-1)'}, [Object Account]={'>=31000 <=31999'}>}Amount)

+
sum({<PeriodwithAPYC={'$(=getfieldselections(PeriodwithAPYC))', 'BegBal'}, [Ledger Type]={'AA'}, [Fiscal Year]={'$(=getfieldselections([Fiscal Year])-1)'}, [Object Account]={'>=42000 <=42399'}>}Amount)

The Calculation works perfectly. However the calculation for Column 2 is the the Company share depending on the Share dimesion for that Company, so the expression for Column 2 is:

Column(1)/100*[Miller Group Share]

This also works and calculates correctly & I have subtotals on the Group and Share dimensions to show totals. All the totals are working with the exception of Column 2's total by Group, see attached spreadsheet for example. It shows as a blank. I need this to total and can't see how to do this?

Please can you help?

Thanks,

Nikki

0 Replies