Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
n1ef5ng1
Creator
Creator

Urgent, with attached file. On pivot table.

Hi all, see attached more clarity.

firstly do check on the table layout on how it is jointed.

I have two table of data name Throughput and TXIT.

I would like to find the value (TEU) of Country (Country_Code) for tput and transit

As you can see on table name : Throughput and Transit, the fields are basically matching to each other when i use Country Code and TXIT_Country_Code.

However, my problem is I would like to combine this two onto one table (Table : Input code here)

Can i do it on Dimension to make both of them join together? Since it carries the same meaning

Thanks!

6 Replies
Not applicable

if they mean the same thing why don't you simply left join. after the load statement for throughput, have a left join like below.

left join (Data)

<load statement for txit here. make sure the column names are the same>

n1ef5ng1
Creator
Creator
Author

any sample code? I am unable to edit script, but if that is the only way to do it. I dun mind to consult IT dept on this to allow me to edit script for this.

Not applicable

Thanks.

n1ef5ng1
Creator
Creator
Author

I tried. The figures does not tally when I use left join. Throughput and TXIT table are two different dataset

Not applicable

sorry I don't understand what you want.

n1ef5ng1
Creator
Creator
Author

Okay let me rephrase.

I tried your method which is to do construct a LEFT JOIN on the scripting part.

However, the figures went out of sync as compare to previously.

Kindly note that Throughput and Transit are two different database and we are trying to merge? Is it due to this reason and that is why the figures manipulated when I did a left join