Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Use our own Formula on Qlikview??

i would like to ask izzit possible for us to put our own formula into Qlikview and then to get 1 curve on our scatter chart?? it is possible we create our own formula on expressions' definition part and then to generate our own graph??

4 Replies
nilo_pontes
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Christopher,

1. You can generate your own data inside QlikView's model, yes.
  2. Once you loaded your data to the application, you can calculate it by many ways using the predefined formulas or creating your own.
  3. QlikView has 11 types of graphs + variations.

Hope that helps you, and if it does, please mark the answer as 'helpful' or 'right'.

Best Regards,

Nilo

Not applicable
Author

Hi Nilo,

i want to ask if i already hv my scatter chart, and then nw i hv a formula with y = ab+cd+ed+df / (ad+cc)(ab+cd) like this and use this formula to get a line on my scatter chart....izzit possible to do it?if i want to do it then hw should i do?generate my own formula on expressions' definition??

nilo_pontes
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Christopher,

Please, take a look at the attached file.

Maybe it helps you to answer your question.

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Nilo,

i would not able to open the file bcoz my Qlikview is only able to open the file which is create by my own computer only. So may u write down how to write my own formula into qlikview and use it? i need how to do only can insert my own formular? like nw i only need to insert a line which is depand on Output=w+(y^2)(I). so i need hw to do only can get this line on my scatter chart?