Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Variable Listed Values

I am pretty new to QlikView and have been 'playing' with some of the functionality. Something I am trying to do is create an input box that has the users select which measure to be used in 'Top 10' Straight Table. So as they do some of their analysis they have an avenue to the detail. But my issue is creating teh listed values for this. What is the syntax for the Listed Values Edit Expression? It would be a static list of string values. Then in my Straight Table, I would use that variable to decide which measure to display.

Thank you in advance for the help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

In the Constraints tab of the Inputbox, you can set a list of values, comma separated, like this

Measure A;Measure B;Measure C

In addition, you may check the "Predefined Values only" and the "Predefined values in drop-down" so the user will only be able to select one of those values.

Is that what you are looking for?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

In the Constraints tab of the Inputbox, you can set a list of values, comma separated, like this

Measure A;Measure B;Measure C

In addition, you may check the "Predefined Values only" and the "Predefined values in drop-down" so the user will only be able to select one of those values.

Is that what you are looking for?

Not applicable
Author

Worked like a champ. Just not used to all the syntax yet. Thanks so much. Big Smile