Qlik Community

QlikView Creating Analytics

Discussion Board for collaboration related to Creating Analytics for QlikView.

MVP
MVP

Why do users inconsistently get "Macro parse failed. Functionality was lost." error on AccessPoint doc for Excel export?

Has to be security - perhaps the server doesn't allow access to its clipboard?

r3iuk
Contributor

Why do users inconsistently get "Macro parse failed. Functionality was lost." error on AccessPoint doc for Excel export?

Okay - where do I look to determine if there are any issues with clipboard security?

MVP
MVP

That would be a question for a different forum... Something for Windows Network Administrators? You can try your luck in the QlikView Server forum, but I doubt too many people know this stuff...

r3iuk
Contributor

Upgrading the QlikView server software to the latest version has solved my problem.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi,

ActiveDocument.GetSheetObject("CH36").CopyTableToClipboard true

Just wondering: if there are 10 concurrent users in server pressing same button same time, how does the server differentiate between the clipboards ?

-Alex

Community Browser