Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

current selection and aggr function

Hello,

I really need your help with current selection and aggr function.

The result should a table like

priority

Ø time in minute

1 very high

2 high

3 normal

4 low

This should show the average time per priority for all tickets are closed in the filters canonical month..

= sum(Aggr(only({$<DateType={'close'},  reaction_time_1stlevel= {"*"} ,createmonth=,create_time=,createdate=,createdatekompl=,createyear=, dwh_archive= {1}, category={'Incident' }>}     reaction_time_1stlevel ),tn, Priorität))
/
count({$<DateType={'close'}, createmonth=,create_time=,createdate=,createdatekompl=,createyear=, reaction_time_1stlevel= {"*"} , dwh_archive= {1},Kategorie={'Incident' } >} DISTINCT tn)

I had sum the reaction_time per ticket per priority and divide them by the number of tickets per priority.

There some filters too, like category or dwh_archive.

tn=ticketnumber

I implemented a master calender with Canonical_Date and chose the right one with Date_type “create“ or Date_Tpe “close”.

The problem is, that it should ignore the filter in create_month but it doesn’t.

I suspect the answer is obvious, but I cannot find it!

Thanks,for any help

Best regards
Sabine

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be add it to your outside Sum() function like this:

=Sum({<createmonth=, create_time=, createdate=, createdatekompl=, createyear=>} Aggr(Only({$<DateType={'close'},  reaction_time_1stlevel= {"*"}, createmonth=, create_time=, createdate=, createdatekompl=, createyear=, dwh_archive= {1}, category={'Incident' }>} reaction_time_1stlevel ), tn, Priorität))
/C
ount({$<DateType='close'}, createmonth=, create_time=, createdate=, createdatekompl=, createyear=, reaction_time_1stlevel= {"*"}, dwh_archive= {1}, Kategorie={'Incident' }>} DISTINCT tn
)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be add it to your outside Sum() function like this:

=Sum({<createmonth=, create_time=, createdate=, createdatekompl=, createyear=>} Aggr(Only({$<DateType={'close'},  reaction_time_1stlevel= {"*"}, createmonth=, create_time=, createdate=, createdatekompl=, createyear=, dwh_archive= {1}, category={'Incident' }>} reaction_time_1stlevel ), tn, Priorität))
/C
ount({$<DateType='close'}, createmonth=, create_time=, createdate=, createdatekompl=, createyear=, reaction_time_1stlevel= {"*"}, dwh_archive= {1}, Kategorie={'Incident' }>} DISTINCT tn
)

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

this was a really fast solution.

Many thanks, it solved my problem.

Thank you very much!!

sunny_talwar

Awesome!! Please close the thread by marking the correct response.

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Best,

Sunny